Puppy Bubbles Policies
1. Please be on time to your appointment. If you are going to be later than 10 minutes your appointment may need to be rescheduled and you will be charged the missed appointment fee. (1/2 the base price of the groom).
2. We ask that you give us plenty of notice if you need to reschedule your appointment so that we are able to fill it in time (preferably by 12pm the day prior). If you cancel the day of, or do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged the missed appointment fee.
3. Generally we give 4 hours for an appointment. Often we are done sooner, in extreme circumstances we are done later. If you are unable to pick up by the 4 hour mark we do charge a daycare fee of $15. This is to reduce the amount of dogs running around as we are a kennel free environment. If you need a dog back by a certain time please discuss this with your groomer and we will do our best to work with your schedule. If we keep the dog past the 4 hours the daycare fee does not apply.
4. We close when the last dog goes home. If you need to pick up after work, please inform your groomer upon drop off.
5. Please do not show up before your pet is due out. We will call when your pet is ready or give you a time in which will be safe for you to arrive. Often if they are on the table and they see you, they will be too excited and very difficult to finish.
Regarding the groom:
1. We will do our best to give you the haircut you desire. This is achieved by detailed notes and communication between you and the groomer. If you are unhappy with some aspect of the groom, let us know right away and we will fix it. If you don’t tell us, we don’t know and won’t learn from it.
2. We do offer dematting services as long as the coat is salvageable and the pet is cooperative and not in any discomfort. The charge is $70/hr on top of the price of the haircut or bath service. This may take extra time and if you are aware of the condition of your pet’s coat, please inform us when making the appointment so that we can give adequate time for your appointment. If you are uncertain, bring your pet in before the appointment so that we can assess the coat. We have no problems showing you how to brush your dog and what tools you need to keep up on their coat in order to keep them at a longer length.
3. Occasionally injuries occur as we are working on moving targets. If we are aware of it, we will assess it, treat it and inform you of it. If we do not tell you about an injury, it is because we are not aware of it. Please feel free to inform us if you find something out of the ordinary.
These policies are in place so that we are able to give your pet the full attention it deserves. We schedule every pet around the others that are coming in as we generally know how much time each one takes us. We prefer not to overbook as we value quality over quantity.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly: email@example.com